Sunday, January 8, 2012

Polaroid Lovin

So much for the lame title, well here's part three of our last week's shoot. Believe me I'm too awkward to be a model, as much as possible I like to be the ~photographer~ during shoots. That Polaroid was actually a gift from my uncle, he is fond of taking pictures too. He decided to give it to me when he came across my photoblog on tumblr. The big problem now is looking/buying the polaroid paper for this camera haha. He said that it's quite expensive considering the number of shots per set. Nevertheless, thanks to my uncle for this gift! yay :)

Disclaimer: Posting self-portraits like a boss.



4 comments:

  1. Cool shots! Just got myself connected with your blog. thanks for the follow too!


    -V.
    www.rightontheverge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. :P everybody wants to have this shirt haha.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...